AMSEC CSC SERIES COMPOSITE SAFES are an affordable solution when you want to protect both documents from fire and valuables from burglary attacks. During extreme testing procedures the CSC SERIES COMPOSITE safes passed a 2-Hour, 350°F factory fire test certification.
Inside Dimensions: 19” H x 12-1/2” W x 12.2” D
Outside Dimensions: 24-1/2” H x 18” W x 19.9” D (Add 2” to outside depth for handle)
Door Thickness: 4-5/8” with 2” outer & inner steel plates
Body Thickness: 2-7/8”
Cu. In: 2,898
Fire Rated: 2 Hour Independent Lab
Burglary: UL Listed RSC (Residential Security Container)
Lock: AMSEC UL Group II combination lock
Hardware: Chrome three point handle with full with facia panel
Safe Color: Charcoal Gray Textured
Interior: Durable powder coated adjustable shelves (2). Feet: Rubber (Add 1” to height)
- Fire Endurance: 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires. Door:
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material. Body:
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel
- Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.
- Two 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- LED Light Kit with motion sensor available
- AMSEC ESL10XL Electronic Lock (Part No. CSC1913E1)