Manufacturer: BEA Incorporated
Product Description: BR2-900 Series Wireless 2-Relay Logic Module
BEA’s BR2-900 is a 2-relay logic module with built-in 900 MHz wireless technology. Designed to provide wireless MC25 functionality, it is ideal for applications requiring sequencing of electric locking devices and automatic door activation.
Additionally, Day/Night Mode on the BR2-900’s wireless receiver enables the user to designate “secure” or “unsecure” access for controlled entry points. Push plates with wireless transmitters can be programmed to operate during specific time periods (controlled via DRY Day/Night Input).
BEA’s Universal Mode, an industry first, allows pre-learned Universal Transmitters to function directly out of the box…no programming required, saving time and enhancing accessibility.
The BR2-900 is compatible with all existing BEA 900 MHz transmitters and products, plus the Universal Transmitter.
Features & Benefits
- Logic module with integrated 900 MHz wireless technology eliminates the need for separate logic module and wireless receiver
- Sequenced or simultaneous relay activation for application flexibility
- 2-AMP relays allow the direct release of an electric locking device wirelessly, eliminating the need for separate logic module or isolation relay
- Extended Hold Mode allows wireless push plates to function like hardwired push plates (if push plate is held, relay does not time out)
- Dry auxillary input for overriding Day/Night Mode
Supply Voltage: 12 – 24 VAC
Current Consumption: 45 mA DC; 75 mA AC
Frequency: 908-918 MHz
Emitted Radio Power: -25 dBm
Power Consumption: 0.5-1.5 W
Programmable Transmitters per Receiver: 75 (unlimited for Universal Transmitter)
Input Day/night (24hr) – DRY contact; AUX – DRY contact
Contact Rating Relay 1 DPDT/ Relay 2 DPDT: 2 A @ 30 VDC or 2 A @ 24 VAC
Blue Relay 1 activation
White Relay 2 activation
Red Radio Frequency/Learn
Tri-Color Signal Strength
Certification: FCC, IC
Dimensions: 5.2” w x 1” h x 2.2” d
Housing: ABS (white translucent)