Drop Shipped Item
Ilco's Duo Plus is a multi-functional, manually operated machine that duplicates edge cut keys, flat keys (safe deposit/postal box), bit and double bit keys, Abus and Abloy style keys. The Duo Plus introduces an innovative concept of key cutting machines. Its double carriage provides two machines in one platform. The carriage on the left side of the machine provides four-sided clamps that allow duplication of virtually all standard edge cut keys on the market (ie cylinders, vehicles, cruciform). The carriage on the right side of the machine provides specially designed clamps for bit and double bit keys and has a special blocking system for Abus and Abloy style keys. The special tilting mechanism provided by the combination of a dedicated shaft and carriage movement ensures excellent flares on bit and double bit keys. This side can also be used to duplicate flat keys (safe deposit/postal box) that require a plunge cut.
- Long lasting components
- Flared cuts on bit and double bit keys
- Two/three sided revolving clamps with special gripping systems for Abus and Abloy style keys
- Innovative release system enables free-moving or regulated carriage movement
- Tracer point adjustment rings for fast, precise calibration
- Cut-out switch that triggers automatically in the event of a power failure
- Mobile cutter safety shield
- Safety shield features a built-in accessory tray and extends over the top of the nylon deburring brush
- LED light illuminates the work area
- Large chip tray
- Power Supply: 120V-60Hz, Rated current 2.7 amps
- Motor: .25HP, single phase, 1700 rpm
- Cutter: BC0605XXXX / BC0606XXXX both are HSS
- Cutter Guide: BJ0928XXXX / BJ1229XXXX
- Brush: BJ0929XXXX 3/8" Nylon
- Width: 20.1"
- Depth 17.7"
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 51 lbs