The AutoProPAD programming machine from XTool is an OBD2 vehicle key/remote programmer and an EEPROM reader/programmer (reflasher) (and soon a cloner). It is ideal for advanced automotive technicians and locksmiths providing security services for their customers for most vehicle makes worldwide. It is the perfect compliment to the SMART Pro/MVP Pro/TCode Pro for locksmiths that need additional coverage for models Advanced Diagnostics doesn't support. By the middle of 2018, we are expecting the AutoProPAD to become a complete replacement for other machines instead of just a compliment.
AutoProPAD Main Features:
- Transponder & Remote Programming: Including Acura, Audi, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, and Volkswagen. See the AutoProPAD Application Guide more details
- Basic & Advanced EEPROM & MCU Reflashing—Replaces the need for any other reflashing device
- Programs Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus: Reflashes a wide selection of vehicles, including 01-03 Prius, 03+ Sequoia, and 1997 LS400.
- Ready-to-Start Reflashing: Rather than virginizing the immobilizer, you can reflash most first generation Toyotas and Lexus with a Ready-to-Start file. After reflashing, no registration process is needed. The car will start immediately with a pre-cloned key. (This process is required for many "early 1998" Toyota/Lexus vehicles where a traditional reflash will not work)
- Clone from the Immobilizer: Pulls a key value needed to write to a cloning key with a cloner that will start the car. No reflashing needed, your customer's electronics are left unaltered. (Customer's original key will still be operational)
- Save/Backup your customer's original BIN file before overwriting. Access all saved files anytime in the future when needed.
- PIN Reading functionality for Chrysler, Isuzu, Nissan, and VW is built in. Save your BIN file from the chip and the AutoProPAD analyzes the file and displays out the correct value.
- Unlimited Usage: No tokens to worry about. It will work forever.
- Easy, FREE Updates for a Year: The AutoProPAD updates directly via the Internet using built-in Wi-Fi. Updates are being added regularly and frequently. When your first year is up, just purchase an inexpensive subscription for updates to keep getting the latest software for the newest vehicles.
- Automotive Diagnostic Functions: reading & clearing fault codes. Also includes a plethora of othe diagnostic capabilities (fully functioning OBD2 diagnostic tool for auto shops).
- Large Touchscreen Interface: Using the large 8" capacitive touch screen, paging through the options is fast and easy.
- Superior Support: Manufacturer is able to remotely control and diagnose your device using TeamViewer for any needed assistance or updates. Technical manuals, circuit diagrams, common trouble codes, etc. are available for viewing on the AutoProPAD, making external support less necessary. On-the-vehicle support is provided by Americans, located in Southern California (Pacific time zone). The ability to take screenshots and videos of your screen are built into the tablet.
- Easy, Free Updates: Updating is simple and updates are frequent.
AutoProPAD Current & New Stand-Out Features:
- Chrysler / Jeep / Fiat New System PIN Reading & Programming
- BMW CAS Key Programming
- Chrysler CAN PIN Reading & Programming
- Chrysler Type1 & Type2 PIN Read Via EEPROM
- Ford 128-Bit Add-A-Key & All-Keys-Lost Programming
- Ford Fusion 2013+ System Rolling Code Bypass (No NASTF Needed)
- Ford 10-Minute Bypass on All-Keys-Lost for All Ford Systems: Skip right on through the normal 10-minute wait.
- Ford Parameter Reset
- Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Keyless Entry Keypad Code Read
- GM PIN Code Reading
- GM Remote Programming
- Honda 2017 Proximity System Programming
- Honda Transponder Programming: Super-quick!
- Hyundai & Kia Old PIN Codes: Converts VIN to PIN for 2007 and older
- Hyundai & Kia New PIN Code Read: No more buying PINs from the dealer (Smart Keys)
- Nissan BCM to PIN Conversion: Supports the 5-digit and 20-digit BCMs
- Subaru G-Key (80-Bit) Add-A-Key & All-Keys-Lost Programming
- Toyota H-Chip Programming w/ No 16-Minute Wait (Internet connection required until end of February)
- Toyota G-Chip Programming w/ No 16-Minute Wait
- Toyota/Lexus Proximity System 6 & 7 Programming All-Keys-Lost & Add-A-Key (ie. 2017 Toyota CH-R & Prius Prime)
- VW/Audi 2013-2016 Programming for Add-A-Key
- VW Touareg 2005
AutoProPAD New Features Releasing Soon: XTool engineers are continuously in America working on more vehicles and features! Here's what we know so far, but we expect this list to grow.
- Alfa Romeo programming (Q1/Q2 2018)
- Audi/VW 2013-2016 Programming for All-Keys-Lost (coming Q1/Q2 2018)
- Chrysler Type2 PIN Read Via OBD2 (coming Q1/Q2 2018)
- Chrysler Pacifica 2016+ (coming Q1 2018)
- Hyundai & Kia New PIN Code Read: (Slot Keys) (coming Q1/Q2 2018)
- Maserati programming (coming Q1/Q2 2018)
- Subaru 2017 MSOP EEPROM In-Circuit Programming w/ Adapter (coming 2018)
- Transponder Motorcycle Programming (coming 2018)
AutoProPAD Main Unit Specifications:
Operating System: Android
Processor: Quad-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash
Display: 8.0" Touchscreen
Camera: 5.0MP Rear-Facing w/ Flashlight
Ports: USB Type-C DC charging DB15 COM
Battery: 4000mAh, 7.4V Lithium-Polymer Battery
Frequently Asked Questions:
What cars can it program? An AutoProPAD Application Guide has been created for you, but it is constantly changing as we add more features and encounter more vehicles.
How do I get updates? There are 2 methods for updating your unit:
- Connect your AutoProPAD to a Wi-Fi network. Click the menu button on the top-left and select Updates. There you will see all updates available and can simply click each one to get your device updated.
- Connect your AutoProPAD to a Wi-Fi network. From any screen showing all vehicle manufacturers, a small, white Update icon will appear next to a manufacturer name if an update is available. Click each update icon to perform the update one at a time.
Please check for updates frequently. We recommend checking it weekly since updates are being added at a fairly fast pace.
What happens when my subscription ends? Your AutoProPAD includes a free year of unlimited use. When your subscription ends, your unit will be downgraded to a standard XTool diagnostic device. It will continue to be very useful for OBD2 diagnostics like an auto shop would need and it will still do some basic immobilizer programming. An AutoProPAD with no active subscription will not be able to perform any of the new immobilizer programming that was developed by XTool after they began research & development in the US in November of 2016. Also, please note that on-the-vehicle technical support is only available to users with an active subscription.
Where can I get support? XTool is providing support for this machine from within the US at (888) 988-6865. Please save that number. Note that technical support is only available for users with an active subscription.
What kind of warranty is included? The manufacturer provides a 1-year limited warranty against defects (not physical damage), covering parts and labor (usually not shipping). Please contact Erik in XTool's US office with any problems.
Is the AutoProPAD the same as other XTool Products? This is different than other XTool machines you may see on sale in other countries. The AutoProPAD is the only XTool machine made for locksmiths in the US market and includes extra OBD2 and EEPROM software specific to United States vehicles. The cheaper devices such as the PS80, PS90, X100PAD, or X100 have some of the same hardware but mainly performs only the advanced vehicle diagnostic functions that an auto shop might use. For instance, if you purchase a PS80 (instead of an AutoProPAD), you will not be able to program Nissans with 20-digit BCM, Ford Fusion without NASTF, Toyota G, Toyota H, Toyota Smart Keys, Chrysler 200 systems, most Chrysler PIN code reads, VW/Audi programming, Honda Prox, and many others.
- AutoProPAD Main Unit
- ALL cables and adapters necessary for programming and auto diagnostics, including OBD1 for older Nissan/Infiniti
- EEPROM Adapters
- KC100 Key Tag Tool (for precoding chips, and later for cloning)
- Breakout Box
- Charging Dock
- USB C-Type Data Cable
- USB 3.0 Data Cable
- AC Power Cable
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Certificate of Quality with Product Activation Info
- Packing List
Vehicle Applications List