Product Description: Diagnostic Tool for VAG – VW, Audi, SEAT and SKODA vehicles
The Abrites Diagnostics for VAG is a well established tool and it is one of the ground stones for the Abrites Company. Throughout the past 15 years we have developed the most complete aftermarket tool for all the vehicles from the VAG Group. Using the Abrites Diagnostics for VAG customers can support vehicles ranging from the youngtimer Golf III all the way to the Lamborghini Urus and Bentley Continental.
Reading and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
Live values from the modules of the vehicle
Complete vehicle diagnostics for models from 1997 – 2019
Scan reports in a printable format allowing you to show the customer what needs to be done to their vehicle and what has been done to it
Input/Output tests performing on the actuators. Enabling and disabling Actuators
Scanning of all units.
Separate unit scanning
Comprehensive interface for all protocals
Coding and Programming
Coding of modules
Display of existing coding
Module settings change (RS cluster display)
Enabling hidden functions in the clusters (e.g. lap timers, etc)
TV in motion
Coding transfer from an existing module to a replacement one
Flashing - .sgo files flashing using AVDI and .frf files flashing using AVDI
Enable/Disable DPF for EDC16 and EDC17
Software updates for all modules from the vehicles
Flash reading and writing through boot mode
EEPROM reading and writing through boot mode
Checksum when writing
Engine MED17/EDC17 control unit exchange via Boot Mode
Cars Up to 2018 supported for key programming here are the supported types starting from the oldest to the newest, the models are just examples and do not represent the full list. Complete IMMO I – IMMO V solution:
(this is the current generation of immobilizers, in it we can see not just the spreading of the immo in different modules but also the significant enlargement of the component security which is divided between the modules).
- BCM II cars – A4/A5/A6/A7/A8/Q5 (and all derivatives)
- MQB cars: GOLF VII/A3 8V/OCTAVIA A8/LEON 5F/NEW POLO/Q3 (and all derivatives)
- Some crossover models with IMMO IV with 16 byte component security in the ECU.
- IMMO III/ IMMO IV
(again the immobilizer is stored in the cluster but now it spreads to other models too. The difference between IMMO III and IV is very slight and it is often hard to differentiate between the two. For this reason they are basically considered to be one type).
- GOLF V/ GOLF VI (and all derivatives)
- A3 8P (and all derivatives)
- PASSAT 6 (and all derivatives)
- A6/ Q7 EZS KESSY (and all derivatives)
- A8/ PORSCHE CAYENNE/ BENTLEY CONTINENTAL (and all derivatives)
- A4 B7 (and all derivatives)
- OCTAVIA 1Z (and all derivatives)
- IMMO II (the immobilizer is stored in the cluster).
- GOLF IV (and all derivatives)
- A3 8P (and all derivatives)
- PASSAT 5/ 5.5 (and all derivatives)
- OCTAVIA 1U FACELIFT (and all derivatives)
- IMMO I (external IMMO box).
- GOLF III (and all derivatives)
- A4 B5 before the facelift in 2001 (and all derivatives)
- Passat IV (and all derivatives)
- Replacement of Engine control units of all existing suppliers for VAG:
- Bosch – EDC15, EDC16, EDC17, MED17, MED 7, 9 etc.
- Siemens – Simos PCR 2.1, Simos 11, Simos 10, etc.
- Replacement of transmission control units:
- ZF transmission
- Bosch transmission
- Replacement of ALL IMMO related modules:
- Comfort modules
- EZS Kessy
- BCM II
- Component Protection removal for CP generation 1 and 2:
- Central electric
- Air conditioning
- Multimedia units
- Navigation systems
- Component Protection systems for generation 1 and 2 are supported
- Calibration available for cars from the year 2000 up to 2019 depending on the model:
- CAN cars
- K- Line cars
- UDS cars
- MQB types of clusters
New A6 C7 4G /A7 4G8 / A8 D4 4H type.