Manufacturer: Alarm Lock
Product Description: Surface Mounted Door Alarm
Arming Modes:1 – Always Armed Mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to the arm mode, thus keeping unit always armed
2 – Standard Arming Mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
Finish: Metallic Silver
Applications: Include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors
The PG21MS Series includes advanced narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms for surface mounting on a door or door frame.
Max-Flex Terminals allow for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external read switches
- Status indicator – the LED will indicate RED when armed
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for sound and activates LED indicator
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- For external key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used