Call 800.654.0637 to Order
AMSEC's AMVault TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safes successfully resist burglary attempts for a net working time of 30 minutes when attacked with common hand tools such as picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
Inside Dimensions: 18” H x 14 W” x 12 D”
Outside Dimensions: 25” H x 21” W x 21-1/2” D (Add 2” to depth for dial and handle)
Door Thickness: 5 3/4”
Body Thickness: 3-1/2”
Interior Capacity: 1.8 cu. ft.
Weight: 725 lb.
Lock: UL Listed Group II Key Changeable Combination Lock
Bolts: Equipped with 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts
Safe Color: Granite
Interior: Parchment Metal with 1 adjustable shelf
- Overall thickness of 5 3/4" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
Equipped with 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation