27 1/4” H x 14” W x 14” D, AMSEC ESL10XL Electronic Lock, Black
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
AMSEC’S DS Series Depository Safes are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
Important: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage or cash or valuables.
Outside Dimensions: 27 1/4” H x 14” W x 14” D (Add 2” for Handle to Depth)
Inside Dimensions: 18-1/2” x 13-3/4” x 11”
Body Construction: B Rated A36 solid steel plate
Door Thickness: ½” A36 solid steel plate
Clear Door: 9-3/4” x 9-3/4”
Cubic In: 1,739
Load: FRONT Loading
Safe Color: Black
Interior: Black Metal
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- ½" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.