AMSEC’S DS Series Depository Safes are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
Important: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage or cash or valuables.
Outside Dimensions: 32-1/4” H x 14” W x 14” D (Add 2” for Handle to Depth)
Inside Dimensions Top: 11-3/4” x 13-3/4” x 11”
Inside Dimensions Bottom: 12-1/2” x 13-3/4” x 11”
Body Construction: B Rated A36 solid steel plate
Door Thickness: ½” A36 solid steel plate
Clear Door: 9-3/4” x 9-3/4”
Cubic Inch Top: 1815
Cubic Inch Bottom: 1702
Lock: ESL 10 ON BOTH DOORS
Load: Front Loading
Safe Color: Black
Interior: Black Metal
• Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
• Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
• Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
• ½" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½" to increase resistance to pry attack.
• U.L. Group II combo lock
• Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts per door.
• Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
• Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
• Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.