Call 800.654.0637 to Order
AMSEC TL-15 U.L. Listed MONEY CHESTS qualify for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a banking rating of BR. AMSEC MONEY CHESTS offer the highest level of security available with many outstanding features and a wide range of options. During extreme testing procedures, AMVAULT COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 label. Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
Inside Dimensions: 35” H x 24” W x 20” D
Outside Dimensions: 42” H x 31” W x 29 – 1/2” D (Add 2” to depth for handle)
Door Thickness: 6”
Body Thickness: 3-1/2”
Interior Capacity: 9.7 cu. Ft.
Lock: Amsec ESL10XL Bolts: Equipped with 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts
Hardware: Black Nickel
Safe Color: Black textured
Paint Interior: Parchment metal with 3 adjustable shelf Warranty: N/A
- Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Amsec ESL10XL
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
OPTIONAL AUXILIARY KEY LOCK:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes. Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.