Call 800.654.0637 to Order
Manufacturer: American Security Product
Product Description: AMSEC TL-15 U.L. Listed Money Chest
Offers the highest level of security available with many outstanding features and wide range of options.
During extreme testing procedures AMVAULT COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc. and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL- Label.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe
offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
Inside Dimensions: 25” H x 18” W x 16” D
Outside Dimensions: 32” H x 25” W x 25-1/2” D (Add 2” to depth for handle)
Door Thickness: 6”
Body Thickness: 3-1/2”
Interior Capacity: 4.2 cu. Ft.
Lock: UL Listed Group 2M
Bolts: Equipped with 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
Safe Color: Parchment
Interior: Parchment metal with 1 adjustable shelf
- Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.