Call 800.654.0637 to Order
During extreme testing procedures, AMVAULT COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels. Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
Outside Dimensions: 25” H x 21” W x 21 ½” D
Inside Dimensions: 18” H x 14” W x 12” D
Door Thickness: Overall 6” thickness
Body Thickness: total protective thickness of 3½”
Weight: 758 lbs
Cu. Ft.: 1.8
Fire Rating: Independent Fire Rated – 350°F 2 Hour Fire Label
Burglary Rating: U.L. Listed TL-30
Lock: AMSEC ESL 10
- Best warranty in the business.
- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G.
- Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
- Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available upon request.
- Tri-spoke handle is standard.
- Overall thickness of 6” and is constructed with a 3” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of the 3 ½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Once high strength adjustable shelf included.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six massive 1 ½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.