AMSEC's Undercounter safes limit excess cash register funds by providing instant protection for interim deposits of cash or checks via the anti-fish deposit slot. Securely positioning the safe next to the cash register limits exposed cash and reduces the threat of robbery and internal theft.
Adaptable for multi-unit installation use, ideal for gun control, staff use, athletic clubs, security areas and much more.
Inside Dimensions: 5-5/8” H x 5-5/8” W x 10” D
Outside Dimensions: 6” H x 6” W x 12” D
Clear Door: 13-13/16” x 5”
Cu. In: 316
Weight: 16 lb.
Lock: UL Listed Dual Control Keylock
- Heavy gauge solid steel construction
- Full width deposit slot over door equipped with an “anti-fish” saw tooth baffle to guard against pilferage or fishing
- May be installed vertically or horizontally
- Available with six different lock options to fit your specialized security requirements
- Units can be bolted together utilizing bolt holes.
- Interchangeable doors allow flexible means of changing locking mechanisms without replacing the entire unit
- Full width deposit slot over door
- 1/4″ thick A36 solid steel plate hinged door
- Two anchor holes provided on all four sides.