Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE SAFE.
Inside Dimensions: 29” H x 24-3/4” W x 22” D
Outside Dimensions: 49” H x 25” W x 25” D (Add 2” to outside depth for handle dial and hinge protection)
Clear Door: 34-3/4” x 16-1/4”
Door Thickness: ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
Cu. In: 15,790
NO INSIDE LOCKER
Lock: UL listed group II key changeable
Hardware: Chrome handle
Safe Color: Black
Interior: 3 Shelves
• ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
• Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
• U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
• Optional electronic locks available.
• Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
• Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• Attractive Black textured finish.
• BWB: Four anchor bolt holes with hardware.
• Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack.
• 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
• Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, automatically engages when door is shut.
• Convenient door mounted recessed coin rack.
• Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
•3 Adjustable shelves.
No inside locker.
Options: Amsec ESL10 electronic lock.