Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
Inside Dimensions: 39-3/4” H x 19-3/4” W x 17” D
Outside Dimensions: 40” H x 20” W x 20” D (Add 2” to outside depth for handle dial and hinge protection)
Clear Door: 34-3/4” x 16-1/4”
Door Thickness: ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
Cu. In: 13,346 (approx. 7.72 cubic feet)
Weight: 272 lb.
NO LOAD - Chest only with coin slots on the door.
Hardware: Chrome handle
Safe Color: Black
Interior: 3 Shelves
- ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
- Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- BWB: Four anchor bolt holes with hardware.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, automatically engages when door is shut.
- Convenient door mounted recessed coin rack.
- Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
- Adjustable shelves.