39-3/4” H x 19-3/4” W x 17” D, AMSEC ESL10XL Electronic Lock, Black
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
Inside Dimensions: 39-3/4” H x 19-3/4” W x 17” D
Outside Dimensions: 40” H x 20” W x 20” D (Add 2” to outside depth for handle dial and hinge protection)
Clear Door: 34-3/4” x 16-1/4”
Door Thickness: ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
Cu. In: 13,346 (approx. 7.72 cubic feet)
Weight: 272 lb.
NO LOAD - Chest only with coin slots on the door.
Hardware: Chrome handle
Safe Color: Black
Interior: 3 Shelves
- ½" thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
- Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- BWB: Four anchor bolt holes with hardware.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, automatically engages when door is shut.
- Convenient door mounted recessed coin rack.
- Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
- Adjustable shelves.