Call 800.654.0637 to Order
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc.
Inside Dimensions: 19” H x 19-3/4” W x 17” D
Outside Dimensions: 20” H x 20” W x 20” D
Clear Door: 14-3/4” x 16-1/4”
Door Thickness: ½” A36 solid steel plate
Cu. In: 6,631
Weight: 154 lb.
Lock: AMSEC Big Red Mechanical lock
Load: No Load
Hardware: Chrome Handle
Safe Color: Black
- Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes