Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
Inside Dimensions: 19-3/4” H x 19-3/4” W x 17” D
Outside Dimensions: 20” H x 20” W x 20” D
Clear Door: 14-3/4” x 16-1/4”
Door Thickness: ½” A36 solid steel plate
Cu. In: 6,631
Lock: AMSEC ESL10XL Electronic Lock
Load: NO LOAD on this safe.
Hardware: Chrome Handle
Safe Color: Black
Interior: Comes equipped with an interior locker to accommodate deposits, a large interior for storage of cash trays and a door mounted, recessed coin rack and no shelf
• Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
• Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
• Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
• 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
• Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
• Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
• Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
• Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
• Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key cam lock with two keys.
• Inside Dimensions: 6”H x 19-3/4”W x 14” D
• Large clear door opening: 3" H x 12"W.