Manufacturer: Dorma Kaba
General Description: Electronic Pushbutton Access Control Exit Trim
Series: E-Plex 2000
Function: Exit Trim – Rim, Mortise, Surface Vertical Rod
Locking Device: Exit Trim – Use only for:
- Detex Rim F1001, Detex Surface Vertical Rod 20/F20
- Dorma Rim 9300/F9300, 9400/F9400
- Von Duprin 89/99, Von Duprin Surface Vertical Rod 9827/9927
- Precision Rim 21/FL21, Precision Surface Vertical Rod 22/FL22
- Arrow Rim 3800
- Sargent Rim 8800
Key Override: Key-In-Lever, Kaba Cylinder (Schlage C Keyway), Included
Lever/Knob: Long Lever
Finish: Satin Chrome
The E-Plex 2000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys and cards, has up to 100 access codes and is programmed via the keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
No Wires: requires no wiring to or through the door – eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks.
Number of Codes: multiple users – 100 codes
Handing: non-handed, pre-assembled for left hand door installations, easily changeable in the field
Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view Audit Events.
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software
- PIN Access
- Passage: Can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions including:
- Master level – performs all set-up and programming functions
- Manager level – administers common programming functions
- Access User level – entry granted with valid PIN
- Service level – codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance
- Maintenance level – no access is granted, information can be uploaded/downloaded to/from lock
Construction: heavy-duty commercial Grade 1 lockset, solid cast exterior housing, solid cast levers, cylindrical drive ware tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
Backset: Exit Trim – varies by Exit Device
Mininum Stile required: 5”
Key-In-Lever Cylinder: 1539 6 pin Cylinder Schlage “C” Keyway