Gardall offers a full range of U.L. approved fire resistive microwave style safes. These safes are made to Gardall’s exact specifications and brought to you with the same care and quality you have come to expect from Gardall. Microwave style safes come with either mechanical or electronic style locks. All fire safes have plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame. All safes come with a center bolt down hole and hardware to anchor the safe down.
Inside Dimensions: 16 ½” H x 11 ½” W x 12” D
Outside Dimensions: 20 ½” H x 16 ¼” W x 17 ¼” D (Add 1 ½” to depth for handle & dial)
Fire & Impact Test: U.L. 350°F 1 Hour*
Burglary Rating: N/A
Lock: Programmable electronic lock with over-ride code
Hardware: Light gray lexan handle
Safe Color: Powder coated two tone tan
Interior: Tan metal, pull out tray
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride
- Individual packaging for UPS type shipping available at additional cost.
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down (hardware included)
- Pull-out shelf for storage
- Dual security key and combination (mechanical only)
- All models carry a 1-hour K.I.S label. Models MS912/MS129 & SS/ES1612 also carry a U.L 1-hour, 350°F label
- Gardall lifetime fire waranty.
- Models SS/ES1612 come with 1 adjustable shelf
- Lifetime replacement waranty (see catalog for details)