Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With Gardall fire resistive safes, you can be confident your records will survive.
Inside Dimensions: 18” H x 12” W x 17-3/4” D
Outside Dimensions: 25” H x 17-1/4” W x 25-3/4” D (Add 2” to depth for handle & dial)
Door Thickness: 4-1/4”
Safe Wall Thickness: 2-1/2”
Cu. In: 3,834
Fire Rated: UL 2 Hour
Lock: S&G 6120 electronic lock
Hardware: Solid chrome plated handle
Safe Color: Sandstone
Interior: 1 Shelf, plush carpeted interior
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Made in America
- Thick 4 1⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2 1⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1”diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation (hardware included)
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables
- Key locking dial
- Push button electronic lock
- Custom Paint with Gold trim – rich color exteriors (Black, Burgundy, or Hunter Green)
Standard colors: Sandstone or Gray.
Gardall Safe Corporation assures to the original end consumer, replacement – free of charge – of any Gardall Fire-Resistive Record Safe damaged beyond repair by fire with a then current production model of a comparable value. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or other warranties of qualities, whether expressed or implied, and of all other liabilities and obligations on the manufacturer’s part. Gardall Safe Corporation reserves the right to inspect any record safe prior to replacement. Copies of insurance reports or documents pertaining to fire loss will be furnished to Gardall Safe Corporation upon request. Gardall Safe Corporation specifically assumes no liability for installation or other charges incurred by the owner in connection with the replacement of any record safe and assumes no liability for damage to contents or personal property contained in any such file or any consequential damages of any nature or description.