Manufacturer: Security Door Control
Product Description: Moniteq Inc Model CC-8521B Single Door Access Control System
The CC-8521B is a versatile, easily installed and operated single door access control system capable of operating virtually any electric or magnetic lock.
Its microcontroller based design provides a high level of PIN security and comprehensive door control and monitoring functions.
NSN: 6350-01-462-6968 Power required: 115/230 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz, 60W Output: 12 or 24 Vdc, 2A continuous
- Power required: 115/230 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz, 60W
- Output: 12 or 24 Vdc, 4A continuous
- Holding Current: Can be limited to 300mA, switch selectable
- In-rush capacity: Up to 16 A
- Relay contacts: 10A, SPDT, Form C
- Battery back-up: 12Vdc or 24Vdc, automatic transfer and charging, batteries optional
- Battery monitoring: Warning lamp and alarm activate when battery is low
- PIN code length: 3, 4, 5 or 6 digits
- Open duration: 3 to 60 seconds
- Penalty function: Invalid digits temporarily disable operation
- Penalty time: Adjustable, 3 to 60 seconds, defaults to 60 seconds after third invalid PIN
- Door monitoring functions: Anti-follow through and door propped and forced door alarms
- Door contact input: Dry contact closure
- Remote release: External dry contact closure
- Keypad cable: 15 ft. long, 10-conductor, #22, max. length 200 ft.
- Enclosure: 19 gauge steel, powder coated, gray color, knock-outs for conduit, cam-lock and holes for padlock
- Dimensions: 12H x 9W x 4.5D in.
Click Here for Data Sheet