TERMS & CONDITIONS
No minimum purchase required. Orders are subject to Backorder or Partial Shipments.
First time orders paid by personal check will be held until funds clear our bank. Average time for funds to clear is 7 to 10 business days. First time purchases made with certified funds or credit card normally ship the same day.
Orders maybe subject to sales tax, if exemption certificate is not provided.
Our terms of sale are check, money order, ACH/Wire or Credit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Drop Shipments or non-inventory orders must be NET, Credit Card or Prepaid. Open accounts are available upon approval by Lockmasters. International wires for payments under $1,000 are subject to wire fee. All returned payments will be charged a $30 returned fee and will cause your Net Account to be revoked, you may reapply for a Net Account after 6 months. Finance charge of 1.5% monthly, 18% per annum will be accessed on all overdue accounts. Shipments leave the warehouse with packing slip/invoice enclosed, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
All invoices must be paid according to the terms stated on the invoice. All orders ship prepaid unless a Net account has been established. Shipments may be held on suspense (not shipped) until all past due accounts are paid in full. Net accounts paid via credit card are subject to a 3% fee of the payment. In the event that the Customer’s NET account goes out of terms, Lockmasters Inc. reserves the right to apply charges to the Credit Card on customer file. Seller shall be entitled to collect reasonable costs of collections, including attorney’s fees, court costs and legal interest on accounts. This agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws in the state of Kentucky and any disputes shall be settled in the county of Jessamine, State of Kentucky.
Pricing/Accuracy and Content
Prices are subject to change without notice. Special prices and promotions are subject to terms and conditions set forth. Prices do not include any applicable duty or tax. All sales will be made at prices prevailing at the time of shipment.
Lockmasters reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice including after you have submitted your order. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Photos may vary. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All prices are F.O.B. Nicholasville, KY. Title or risk of loss shall be passed to purchaser upon delivery to carrier or postal authorities. Air shipments and special shipping arrangements will be made upon request, at an additional charge. All orders will include shipping charges or ship freight collect. Lockmasters does not insure shipments of goods valued under $1,000, with exceptions of items deemed by Lockmasters to be fragile. Risk is otherwise with purchaser as stated above. If purchaser desires insurance for orders valued under $1,000, this request must be made at time of order and additional insurance coverage fees will apply. Orders shipped to Canada or overseas are subject to applicable freight, taxes and brokerage fees.
The only warranties applying to material sold are those, if any, specifically provided by the manufacturer. As the seller, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, on performance, workmanship, quality, durability or suitability unless otherwise specified on each covered product. Each product should include a written warranty. If not provided with the product, please call Customer Service at 800-654-0637 for the appropriate warranty information.
Should you find any of your products unsatisfactory, you may return them, prepaid, to Lockmasters within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. When returning merchandise, you must call Lockmasters’ Customer Service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Once an RMA number is obtained, items must be returned within 15 days. Returned merchandise is subject up to a 25% restocking fee. See details below:
- Items Ordered Incorrectly/No longer needed - Items must be complete, in original packaging, and in new condition in order to be considered for fullcredit.
- Damaged Shipment - Notify Lockmasters immediately if you receive a damaged shipment. Keep all damaged goods and packaging in case of inspection.
- Defective Items - If an item is received defective, please contact Customer Service for a replacement. If it is a warranty situation, the item must be returned to Lockmasters in order for us to send the item to the manufacturer for evaluation. An immediate replacement can be sent, at charge, until the manufacturer’s warranty evaluation is complete, at which time the replacement order may be credited. If the manufacturer claims the item is not covered under warranty, repair or replacement charges may apply.
- Special Order Items - If we do not typically stock an item in our inventory, we can special order the item. Special order items cannot be returned for credit.
- Safes - If you receive a damaged safe, you MUST note that the shipment was damaged on the way bill when you sign for it. Then contact Lockmasters immediately to report the damage.