The TSB Touch Sense Bar provides touch-triggered release of magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, triggers and electronic sensor that releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB installs easily on all types of metal, aluminum or wood frame doors. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" criteria in code requirements.
Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 25mA releasing
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Shipping Weight: 7 to 9 lbs. depending on length
• Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48"
• Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress, or initiates the delay on an exit delay timer
• Backup push button
• 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
• Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
• Available ElectroLynx™ ready
• MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty