Product Description: Magnetic Lock
Material: Stainless Steel
lbs of Pressure: 1,200 lbs
This is a versatile for Indoor/Outdoor Higher Security Magnalock that is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter and exterior access control.
Flexible mounting options support applications for hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, or glass with aluminum frames, and Herculite doors. Options include single and double door configurations, or specialty applications such as gates and fences.
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor, integrated door position switch, conduit fitting, double and face mount models
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
- Current Draw and Voltage: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.